Get up to 600 €* in compensationfor your
for your flight delay, flight cancellation or denied boarding
What are your passenger rights?
There are various regulations protecting passengers from unexpected flight irregularities
EU Flight Compensation Regulation 261 / 2004More
The EU Flight Compensation Regulation 261/2004 establishing common rules on flight disruption compensation in the EU.
In case of a 3 hours flight delay at arrival
In case of a cancelled flight 14 days before departure
In case of overbooking / denied boarding
Montreal Convention AgreementMore
The Montreal Convention agreement establishing common rules on luggage compensation across the 120-member countries.
Delayed / Lost luggage
In case of arriving without the luggage
BGB – German Civil Code § 648 BGBMore
German Civil Code is protecting passengers from transportation fees that never applied.
In case of a missed / not boarded flight
How much is your legal compensation?
Your possible compensation in case of a flight delay, flight cancellation or denied boarding is between 600 € and 250 € per person based on travel distance and route.
For delayed or lost luggage you must be compensated on items that were in your bags that you can’t really do without for a few days. These items must not exceed a total value of 1 400 €.
Delayed / Lost?
Up to 1 400 €
For an unused flight ticket you can claim back the refundable costs that never applied to the airline since you have not been traveling. This can make up to 70% of your total flight ticket.
1 000 €
- - Airline fare price
- - Transaction fees
Non refundable costs:300 €
- - Airport taxes & fees
- - Security taxes & fees
- - Airline surcharges
Refundable costs:700 €
Why do you need MYFLYRIGHT?
We understand the process
- Based on our experience and expertise in the field of passenger rights, we are able to successfully execute customer claims in more than 98% of cases at court.
- We operate in close contact with multiple airlines and engage with expert lawyers to enforce customer claims as quickly as possible.
We save your time and money
- Your effort is limited to filling out the online form and uploading/sending of relevant documents.
- It won’t take more than 5 minutes of your time. We will help you to get your adequate compensation.
We offer a first class service
- We have gained the trust of more than 25 000 customers all over the world, securing a compensation volume of more than 8 million €.
- On independent valuation portals (e.g. Trustpilot), we are rated by our customers as “outstanding”.
How to use MYFLYRIGHT?
Online case submission
- Provide your flight number and date of your travel.
- Answer a few questions regarding your flight and incident.
- Upload relevant documents (e.g. booking confirmation, boarding tickets, etc.).
- With your online authorization, our highly experienced team of travel law experts will enforce your claim against the airline.
- Based on your information, the uploaded documents and flight data, we will check whether you have an existing claim for a compensation.
- In case of an existing claim, we will enforce your compensation against the airline.
- We will pursue your claim until we achieve the desired outcome, and take the issue to court if necessary.
Paying you out
- In case of direct acquisition of your claim, we will transfer the compensation less our commission (35% + VAT) to your bank or PayPal account within 24 hours.
- In all other cases, we will transfer the compensation after the successful outcome less our commission (25% + VAT) to your bank or PayPal account.
- In the event of an unsuccessful enforcement of your claim, you will NEVER be liable for any costs (e.g. lawyers, court, etc.).
What does MYFLYRIGHT offer?
Available for delayed and cancelled flights and ticket refunds
- Guaranteed immediate payout.
- Payout within 24 hours after receiving all relevant documents (e.g. booking confirmation / pass, etc.).
- MYFLYRIGHT covers all the expenses (e.g. lawyer and court costs, etc.) and default risk (e.g. bankruptcy).
- Service charge for flight delays and cancellations: 35% plus VAT.
- Service charge for ticket refunds: Individual offer.
Available for delayed and cancelled flights, denied boarding and luggage issues
- Classic variant where we transfer your compensation after successful enforcement of your claim.
- The processing takes between 4 to 10 weeks on average.
- At no point in time will you bear any costs. MYFLYRIGHT covers all the expenses (e.g. lawyer and court costs, etc.).
- Service charge: 25% plus VAT (only in case of success).
Current flights with valid compensation claims